Monday, September 28, 2009

'Say Yes' to this weeks 'Song of the Week' by Langhorne Slim

I've absolutely loved every track I've heard so far off of Langhorne Slim's upcoming new disc, Be Set Free which comes out tomorrow Sept. 29th on Kemado Records. The latest album, which is Slim's third overall, was produced by The Decemberists Chris Funk, and sees Slim tackling relationships, love and regret, with a humble wide-eyed maturity. The latest infectious sing-along to get stuck in our head is for the new track "Say Yes."
Give a listen and you'll be saying yes to Langhorne Slim too.

Langhorne Slim-"Say Yes" mp3

Be Set Free track listing:
1. Back to the Wild
2. Say Yes
3. I Love You, But Goodbye
4. Land Of Dreams
5. Cinderella
6. Be Set Free
7. For A Little While
8. Sunday By the Sea
9. Leaving My Love
10. Yer Wrong
11. Blow Your Mind
12. So Glad That I'm Coming Home
13. Boots Boy

Langhorne Slim on myspace.

No comments: