Wednesday, September 23, 2009

new video: Tim Williams-"I Hit Another Wall"

Last month we were talking about Tim Williams inspiring comeback from intensive heart surgery, having his left pulmonary replaced back in 2008. Williams is healthy again, and on his new forthcoming album, Careful Love, due out October 20th on Dovecote Records (Ed Harcourt, Mason Proper), he chronicles some of his harrowing struggles of life and death. You can get a taste for the album with the lead single, "I Hit Another Wall", which he just released a new video for below.

“Finally some warm sun
to heal all my new scars.
Life's what you make it.
Now I can take it.”
-Tim Williams, “I Hit Another Wall”

Tim Williams - I Hit Another Wall OFFICIAL VIDEO from Dovecote Records on Vimeo.



He'll be playing a one off show in NYC this Thursd night at Cake Shop, highlighting some of the new material, with more dates to be announced shortly.

Tim Williams on myspace.

No comments: