Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sharon Van Etten: streaming new song

Brooklyn singer/songwriter Sharon Van Etten is offering up a tiny sneak peek of her new forthcoming LP, Because I Was In Love, which is due for a release date of May 26th via Language of Stone. The enchanting new track, "For You" is currently up over on her myspace page and showcases Sharon's sparse arrangements and heartbreaking voice. The new album was co-produced with Greg Weeks.
Below you can also preview the new track "It's Not Like" from our performance series "Field Recordings' that Sharon did with us several months back.

Because I Was In Love track listing:
1. I Wish I Knew
2. Consolation Prize
3. For You
4. I Fold
5. Have You Seen
6. Tornado
7. Much More Than That
8. Same Dream
9. Keep
10. It’s Not Like
11. Holding Out



Sharon Van Etten on Myspace.

No comments: