Monday, November 21, 2011

Feist- "Graveyard"(live) + New Video

I've been behind in getting familiar with the new Feist album, Metals. As I catch up on it the last several weeks, there's one track that I find myself returning to over & over. There's just something about the song, "Graveyard" that has been getting to me. Maybe it's the lyrics (the soaring "bring them all back to life" chorus) at the end, or maybe it's the leaves finally falling off the trees here in NY. Whatever it is the track has been fitting perfectly on these last few Fall days. I found this great  live version of the song from a recent performance Feist gave over on Studio Q.


Also be sure to check out her new B&W apocalyptic video for the single, “How Come You Never Go There.”





http://www.listentofeist.com/

No comments: