Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Langhorne Slim gets 'Set Free' this Fall

Brooklyn singer/songwriter, Langhorne Slim is readying his third album, Be Set Free for a release this Sept. 29 on Kemado Records (Marissa Nadler, The Soft Pack). Known for his poetic songwriting, the new work is said to be his most cinematic and complex effort yet, and if the heart-breaking first track to be released, "I Love You, But Goodbye" is any indication of what the album has to offer, you'll be hearing a lot more about Langhorne Slim in the coming months.

I Love You, But Goodbye - Langhorne Slim

Be Set Free track listing:
1. Back to the Wild
2. Say Yes
3. I Love You, But Goodbye
4. Land Of Dreams
5. Cinderella
6. Be Set Free
7. For A Little While
8. Sunday By the Sea
9. Leaving My Love
10. Yer Wrong
11. Blow Your Mind
12. So Glad That I'm Coming Home
13. Boots Boy

check out Langhorne Slim on myspace.

No comments: