Friday, February 3, 2012

Adam Arcuragi: Album Release Show @ Union Pool

I had the chance to attend the album release show for Adam Arcuragi last night at Union Pool in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. His new album, Like a Fire That Consumes all Before it... came out this week and like I said previously, it's fantastic. I'm relatively new to his music so this was my first time seeing him in concert. On record his music comes through as deeply intense and passionate, so I was anxious to see what he would bring to the live setting. It wasn't really a surprise but he delivered ten fold with an emotion filled set, opening with a one two punch of "Presidents Song" & "Oh I See." I've seen his music get described before as 'death gospel' and I guess I never really fully understood the description until seeing him in person. His soulful voice paired with the foot stomping and hand clappin' on stage and in the crowd definitely gave off that spiritual vibe.
Check out some pictures from the show below, plus more over on our Facebook page HERE.


 


Special thanks to Samantha Tillman at Sacksco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.