Monday, April 14, 2008

Rachael Yamagata - says "hang tight" on new album


For fans waiting on the much anticipated and much delayed new release from Rachael Yamagata, word from Rachael is to "hang tight" ... it's coming. It's been 4 years now since her last album Happenstance & well over a year since her new sophomore effort was supposed to have been released.

From Rachael's new blog on her myspace:
"I can't even begin to go into where I've been or what I've been doing mostly because it's all blurred in my mind. It has been two years of dramatic change and I'm 'in the flow' as they say so it's hard for me to know what will come next. I DO have a record for you. I AM going to get it to you. All the other details are boring so at the risk of seeming the boy who cried wolf, hang tight"

For those looking to catch some new material from Rachael she is currently on tour w/Sara Bareilles on the following dates.

Apr 14 Pabst Theatre Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Apr 15 Fine Line Minneapolis, Minnesota
Apr 17 House of Blues Chicago, Illinois
Apr 18 Bellarmine College Louisville, Kentucky
Apr 20 Opera House Toronto
Apr 22 Paradise Boston, Massachusetts
Apr 23 Irving Plaza New York, New York
Apr 24 TLA Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Apr 28 9:30 Club Washington DC, Washington DC
Apr 29 Neighborhood Theatre Charlotte, North Carolina
Apr 30 Variety Atlanta, Georgia

Here's the sneak peak of her long awaited new album that has been posted on her website for quite some time now.

No comments: