Monday, October 7, 2013

The National (live at Stubbs, Austin 10-5-13)

Here's a few pics from The National's show in Austin this past Saturday night at Stubbs. It was my fourth time seeing the band overall and first time on this tour. I'd have to say it was probably the best set I've seen them play, with the new material sounding especially strong. Catch the whole setlist at the bottom after the photo's. 




THE NATIONAL (10-5-13) Stubbs, Austin Tx. Setlist 
I Should Live in Salt
Don't Swallow the Cap
Bloodbuzz Ohio
Demons
Sea of Love
Afraid of Everyone
Conversation 16
Squalor Victoria
Abel
All the Wine
I Need My Girl
This is the Last Time
Apartment Story
Pink Rabbits
Graceless
About Today
Fake Empire

Encore
Humiliation
Mr. November
Terrible Love w/ Justin Vernon
Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks w/ Justin Vernon

No comments: