Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twilight Sad: 'Forget the Night Ahead'

Scotland's, The Twilight Sad release their hotly anticipated sophomore album today in the U.S, with a release date of Oct. 5th in the U.K., Europe, & the rest of World. The band is well known for their brooding, emotional music, and the first two tracks that got leaked off the disc, "Reflection of the Television" and 'I Became a Prostitute" indicated an even darker turn from the band.

Here's some of what singer James Graham said about the new album, ... “We have definitely moved on from ‘Fourteen Autumns and Fifteen Winters’, musically and lyrically. One thing that I can promise is that the lyrics are very dark, but you might have to look into them a bit to realise [that]. They are mainly based around things that have happened to me over the past two years, revolving mainly around losing people and being none too proud or happy with myself about my antics and situations I’ve found myself in.”
You can get the full album rundown track by track by Graham over at The Skinny here, and you can also stream the whole album for free over on the Fat Cat website.

No comments: